Sunday, October 11, 2015

Farmer Jason Likes My Chicken Tractor

From 2009

Farmer Jason
Farmer Jason showed up at my house yesterday. Sadly, I was at work and did not get to meet him, but the reports are that he likes my chicken tractor.

Those of you who don't have young kids may still know Farmer Jason if you know who Jason and the Scorchers are; namely, the shreddingist motherlovin' what-would-happen-if-you-put-Hank-Williams-and-Iggy-Pop-in-a-blender-with-a-half-cup-of-nitroglycerine-and-a-heapin'-spoonful-a-kick-ass band EVER. Well, one of them. I saw them in 1985 or 6 at UNF in Jax and my ears are STILL RINGING. Whoo!

And what a treat to learn that Jason Ringenberg is as nice as he is talented. After my 3-year-old stopped staring at him in stunned, star-struck silence, he sang Sadie not one but two songs AND complimented her on her monkey blanket!

Thank you for giving my kid one of the most awesome experiences of her young life, Farmer Jason. You are the best.

FARMER JASON SINGS TO SADIE

video


FARMER JASON IS COMING TO YOUR TOWN

Even if you do not have kids, consider attending a Farmer Jason concert. They are REALLY FUN.


JASON AND THE SCORCHERS ARE GOING TO MESS YOU UP, BUDDY


No comments:

Post a Comment